You may wonder what in someone’s horoscope makes him/her a Celebrity status. The attributes like King, Sovereign, Monarch, Prince, Lord, Emperor, Supreme, Leadership indicates only one thing, a Godly life.
So, what yogas or planetary positions or combinations in our birth chart yields Royalty.? Nothing comes for free. Every deed has its price. If you have any one of positions (given below) in your horoscope , then that means you have done some good karmas in your previous births. The struggle you have gone through to achieve something which desired, which cost your entire life or lives may come as a consequence in this existence in the form of what we call “Raja yogas”.
Check whether you have anyone of below:
Placements from Ascendent (Lagna – sign arises at eastern horizon at the time of your birth) to lead Kingly life esp. if your are going through Dasa (period) or Antar-dasa (sub-period) of planets:
1) Jupiter in Angles i.e Kendra sthana (1,4,7,10 houses). people flock to these persons for advices, gain reputations, lot of help and opportunities in every step of life.
2) Venus in kendra (1,4,7,10) houses:- good for Artistic nature, gain beautiful possessions like jewellery, ornaments, etc . Opposite Sex attract towards these people.
3) Panchamahapurusha yogas (Anyone of the one given below)
A) Hamsa Yoga: Jupiter in Own house (Sagittarius / Pisces) or in Exaltation (Cancer) in Kendras (1,4,7,10 from Lagna); A Ultimate Leader of all leaders.
B) Bhadra Yoga: Mercury posited in kendra either in own houses (Gemini & Virgo) or in exaltation (Virgo). Body-Builder. A Great Politician. Renowned Spokesman.
C) Ruchaka Yoga: Mars posited in angles (1,4,7,10) either in own houses (Aries, Scorpio) or in exaltation (Capricorn). Thrive in Military. Army officer. Dare-devil.
D) Malavya Yoga: Venus in angles (1,4,7,10) either in own houses (Taurus, Libra) or in exaltation (Pisces). Handsome. Magnificent. Adorned with Beauty. Movie-Star.
E) Sasha Yoga: Saturn in angles (1,4,7,10) either in own houses (Capricorn, Aquarius) or in exaltation (Libra). Man of Masses.
4) 9th House (House of Luck & Fortune) having Exalted planet or 9th house lord in exaltation; Fortune-Teller and Astrologer. Occultist. Religious leader. Church saint.
5) 11th House (House of Wishes) with Exalted Planet or 11th lord in own house; Distinguished Businessman, Illustrious Merchant.
6) Gajakesari Yoga: Moon & Jupiter conjunction or opposition to each other. Name & Fame will last forever even after demise.
7) Sun in Ascendant without aspect of any malefic influence. Seeks attention. Very Self-confident.
8) Moon in Ascendant in Own house (Cancer) or in Exalted (Taurus); Philanthropist.
9) Sun in 6th House (Bhava of Enemies) gives Magnanimous. Enemies vanished as dust in the sky.
10) Rahu placement either in 3rd, 6th or 11th house. Reputation in Foreign lands.
11) Strong 4th house (Sukha sthana / house of Happiness) and its lord in benefic without malefic aspects; Entire Daily life in Joyful mood. Much comforts in old age. Huge Properties & Luxurious Vehicles.
12) Inter-placement and parivarthana between 6th, 8th and 12th lords. Public Speaker. Politician. Salesman. Benefit in travelling.
13) Parivarthana (Inter-exchange) positions of 9th house & 10th house lords. spiritual growth. A Great Saint.
14) Lagna (Ascendant) lord in Kendra (1,4,7,10) or Trikona (5,9) with aspect of benefic planet such as Jupiter / Venus / Ketu. Cheerful, Contented, Advantageous life.
15) Planets in Vargottama (same house position of Planet in Raasi & Navamsa). Medals, Honor and Recognition in Society.