1. A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
2. Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
3. Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yourself!
4. Nobody can ever defeat you, if education is your arms and combat.
5.O wise Man! Give your wealth only to the worthy and never to others. The water of sea received by clouds is always sweet.
6. Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
7. The biggest guru-mantra is never sharing your secrets with anybody, it will destroy you.
8. One whose knowledge is confined to books and whose wealth is in the possession of others can use neither knowledge nor wealth when the need for them arises.
9. Purity of speech, of the mind, of the senses, and of a compassionate heart are needed by one who desires to rise to the divine platform.
10. The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind but the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.